FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELED : AUS EDITION 🇦🇺🚙✈️
The farthest I've traveled in my big beautiful country..
- •North: DarwinGot to travel here with work. Despite my sister living there for over a year, I never managed to get there to see her.
- •South: south of HobartI've been to Tasmania twice; work and honeymoon. The farthest south I've been is just south of Hobart, we went fly fishing at this quaint little spot that I cannot recall the name of.
- •East: Byron BaySo technically the lighthouse is the most eastern point of Australia, which I did not go to, but hey, I got close!!
- •West: Rottnest IslandHome of the Quokka Selfie!.. amongst things! I'm a west coast girl, so the West Coast is my jam.
- •Edit: West: Shark BayTotally forgot that Shark Bay is more west than Rottnest!.. Good ol' road trippin took me to Shark Bay. #westcoastbestcoast 😉🇦🇺