monday, five june two thousand and seventeen.
- •receiving coffee on waking
- •a third year psych peer sitting with me at lunchand explaining that third year isn't as scary as people make it out to be.
- •Missy licking my face between sobs
- •An unexpected chat with a wonderful being at the perfect time
- •fresh caught fish for dinner, of which I did not catch, nor need to prepare
- •a peppermint tea with my mum (and of course, "just a little piece of chocolate")and calmness
- •journaling to the melodies of lalaland#inspired.