I was at the beach today, and I had a moment of intense gratitude. I was mentally moaning about something ridiculously petty, when I looked up and out, and the moment struck me.
- •I am incredibly grateful...
- •for the stunning beach(es) I get to walk, play and exercise on.
- •for the safe neighborhood that I call home.
- •for the fact that I have a roof over my head and for the wonderful place I get to call home.
- •for the freedom of spirit I have.
- •for the sake that I know life is fluid and the knowing that what might be today, might not be tomorrow...and on the whole being ok with this.
- •for having a variety of love in my life.
- •for having information at my ready whenever I need it, completely uncensored.
- •for having access, choice and right to an education (without question).
- •for being at the beach on a Wednesday at 12pm and not being in a hurry to get anywhere else.
- •for the ability to walk on the beach in a bikini and not feel objectified.
- •for not being in fear of being assaulted.
- •for my health: that I can get out of bed with no mental or physical pains.
- •for my family that love me and support me.
- •for having choice.