How I'm Celebrating Harry Potter Day
Word in Diagon Alley is that it's Harry Potter Day, tomorrow, May 2. I just started my Potter journey last month, so because I'm new to it all I'm preparing early!
- •Dress in my house colours. 🐍I know you think I'm Ravenclaw @Lisa_Fav ..but just like Harry, I denied the Sorting Hat. Truly, I am Slytherin.
- •Seek guidance from my Hogwarts tutor, @LeahG, on how to out-nerd the 'Potter kids' at Uni....or at least keep up with them!
- •Prepare age/status appropriate HP pick up lines.. (with my tutor!)Clear that I've not used a pick up line in a while!!
- •Curating my meal plan on the original list app!This actually is a pretty good meal plan!
- •Incessantly post photos on my Snapchat when I'm listening to Potter.I'm reading so much for Uni, so instead, I'm listening to the Stephen Fry audiobooks. Brilliant!
- •Refuse to blow dry my hair so I can look more like HermioneI've been practicing (truth, bc you've seen my basic beauty routine, this ain't a hard look for me!)
- •What else can I do?!