How Team Snapchat Offended Me On Australia Day 🇦🇺
Alt title: Happy Australia Day!
- •Did they just recycle this image from 4th July?
- •Here's why:
- •Open flame not permitted in summer in dare I say most (all?) of the country. Total fire ban.Ok, the total fire ban in summer might just be a WA thing, but still, we're a third of the country, so...
- •I don't know what psychedelic shit you drink from your red cups, but a beer would be far more accurate.We might be ex-convicts, but we're not savages.. we prefer to drink from glass (bottles)
- •Domestic fireworks are illegal, bro! Unless you live in the north. This offends me. Plus, I'm scared of drunk idiots setting off fireworks. It's personal!
- •These don't look like pavlova or lamingtons.. they look like cake pops and a variation red velvet cake.Tbf, these are both great ideas for our boat trip later!
- •Ugh. Gross. Snapchat. Straya? Really? I feel like you and I are off-brand with each other these days. Except the hare filter. I like the hare.I just can't. Fuck right off with your Straya bullshit. It is Australia you hick bastards. No, I'm not going to pander to the 'it's a little fun'. No. Ugh.