[🇦🇺] More Questions for Fellow Listers who aren't from the U.S
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav
- •What are we doing here?Expressing ourselves through word and gif (and sometimes voice!)
- •Why did you join?Curious to see what @bjnovak created. It appealed to me for two reasons: 1) I love his work, 2) I write lists!
- •Why did you stay?Curiosity and Connection. My top core values thrive here.
- •How do you feel about li.st prime-time™? How bored are you when it's time for the US to sleep?
- •If you don't come from an English speaking country, do you miss writing in your native language?No, preferisco scrivere in inglese perchè tutti lo capisce 😉
- •Do you feel America is too America centric?☺️
- •Do you feel li.st is too LA centric?☺️
- •Did you ever have someone making a comment on you having an opinion on America, Americans and politics?!No, not an Americanism.. I have had Americans misunderstand me through ignorance (i.e., jumping to conclusions without enquiry) .. but hey, that's life and not a country-centric thang! Mind you, I don't get super controversial on here.. I leave that for in-person discussions.
- •Are we just tourists on li.st?Are we? I don't know the business plan! (I wish I did!) ..do I FEEL like one?! Sometimes. Sometimes I feel on the outer here for the fact that I am foreign. I hear y'all like Aussie tourists though, so I could be down with that kinda profiling tbh! Who wants me to say "g'day"? 🙄 ..selfie?
- •*☺️Yes. I do believe li.st to be very America-centric still and come hell or high water I'm here to bring change! You will accept me, my Aussie lists and my broad (raspy) accent goddamn it! 😉 *pounds fist*