My Favorites (feels edition)
- •the bubbles of a fine champagne fizzing in my mouth
- •newly pressed hotel sheets: cool and fresh on my warm skin.
- •that line in a movie where you want to be spoken to like that.
- •diving into refreshing, salty ocean: opening your eyes under the water, that surfacing breath and that micro-moment of complete freedom
- •the moment in which you close the door and you're alone and do not have to answer to a single soul.
- •stepping out of the arrivals at the airport in your new destination and breathing in that new air (no matter the quality).
- •the feeling in my body as I deeply breath in the intoxicating scent of summer rain.