MY LAST DAY OF WORK, IN PICTURES
Ok, so these are stills from my snap story (@jesszaffino, if you're feeling stalky) and other photos taken by the team .. today was my last day at lululemon athletica after 4.5 years of store service. PS. I'm an emotional bandit, I feel it and you see it (I have no emotional poker face!)
- •07:30so I've been crying spontaneously this week.. If I wasn't leaving, I'd think I were pregnant!
- •09:55so the book shop lady parks in my spot from time to time... today of all days?! Are you serious Kluger?!
- •09:57Ooopsies, cut that a little fine! Didn't get fired! *phew*
- •11:00Marking down some units and got a little sticker happy!.. Got picked up by a 50 y.o (ok, I might have started the flirting ...and still, I wasn't fired!)
- •13:00Yard time is Lunch time. It's 30 minutes, that's always bugged me!
- •13:15Getting coffee and @john is playing .. Waiting on The World.. I'm on it, John!!
- •14:45So many gifts.. my guru Lara bought me Transition Oil. I love my life. These people are so special. Heart warmers. 💗
- •14:50..and this beauty, who honestly gives the most thoughtful gifts.
- •15:05Then, almost on cue, these arrive.. so sweet.
- •17:10The gifts continued!.. our neighbors, the butchers, fashioned me this bone, made of bone! Such a thoughtful, handcrafted gifts.. *having beers with these guys on Saturday, should be interesting!
- •17:30Time to lock and leave for the last time! Handed back the keys!.. Off for a spontaneous dip at the beach while the sunsets!.. or am I?!?!
- •18:10Raech and I headed for our "release the zombies" ocean dive (a little ritual we created to wash "it" off and start anew)
- •18:20SURPRISE!! Team beach swims and sunset picnic.. we all released our zombies! Even @iswari - so proud of you gal.. love you endlessly x
- •18:25No time wasted!... RELEEEAASE THE ZOMBIEEEESSSSS 🗣
- •18:45Picnic time.. one of my ultimate beach side faves .. classic, fish and chips!
- •19:00My hair is in the chip fat! Whaaaaaa?! So classy!
- •19:10The sun setting on a wonderful day, a fabulous team and the most inspiring years of my growth.. time for the next chapter..
- •19:20...ahhhh, I'm going to miss not seeing these goddesses every damn day.