Rad Shit I've Done
I was chatting with a friend and they asked what skills I have! I was like, "fuck, I'm skill-less!" (in comparison to that talented soul!) and then I was like, "no, no, I dabble, I've done tons of rad shit!". Here's a sample!
- •Dry-suit SCUBA dived the Silfra fissure in the Thingvellir NP, Iceland.By far, the raddest thing (and dive) I've ever done! That was insane! It's a tight gap between two tectonic plates, people!
- •Learned how to make dahl in the HimalayaThis is my 'sister', Junkiri. I lived with her gorgeous fam and lived that rural, remote Nepali life. Rad af.
- •While there, did yoga in the Annapurna at sunriseBecause, why not?! Honestly. Talk about soul on full.
- •Paddle boarded to a moonrise/sunset dinner in shark infested waters!To be fair, I know sharks are in the area. Didn't know there was specifically a 10ft great white in the waters that night. Just part of the rad life, people!
- •Ran a marathonI will never get tired of bragging about this. One of my (if not my) greatest achievements to date. Was rad crossing that finish line. Thirsting for my next.
- •Relaxed in a hot spring in CanadaWe don't have hot springs where I live, so this was just the coolest (warmest in reality) thing to do! In this shot I had the warm springs on my back and the freezing ocean water on my toes. Rad for me! (just off Tofino, BC)
- •Flew to Atlanta for a John Mayer concert... JUST BECAUSE!So boujee! Y'all concert better than Aussies. The vibe was off the richter. 4 rows from stage. John gave us a sweet little love too. Fan-girl heaven. Rad, rad, rad!
- •Surfed Smith's BeachOk, LEARNED to surf at Smith's Beach! I'm just ok at surfing. Still feel rad af doing it though!!
- •Took off to Italy for a month to learn the languageThis solo trip was such a big thing for me at the time. I learned so many valuable things about myself on that trip and I got to live in fair Verona while I did! My Italian improved significantly too! Allora, rad!