SEMI-PRO TIPS FOR NEW USERS OF THE LIST APP
Ok, I'm like the league before semi-pro, but dress for the position you want, I say. Here are some tips for a great TLA (yep, that's The List App) experience.
- •Numbers: let's talk quantities for a second!In the beginning it can be really hard to build a following (even with the great help from TLA HQ). If numbers matter to you, i.e., you want your lists read and appreciated (liked) you will need to start interacting!
- •Interaction: elevate your experience.Making new friends can be hard! True, but the only way to do it is dive on in. Like, relist and comment (respectfully, don't be a douche-bag) and most of all BE YOURSELF. The more you branch out, comment + like, the more you'll elevate your enjoyment of being in this cool little community.
- •Take a breakTLA can be intimidating. TLA can be all-consuming. I've felt both. Sometimes you need to take a mini-hiatus from the app. That's cool. Please come back though.
- •Use the resourcesGet to know the tips and tricks of using this app. Maybe request a list from someone on how to better use TLA. Also, the prompts are a great resource too.. these days, sign up to @semioccasional ☺️
- •Be creatively youThere are many awesome people on here. It's hard to not want to *be* them sometimes. Resist the urge. We want you. We want your creativity. Your uniqueness. What can you teach us?
- •RealityNot everyone will like you, that's ok. Not every list is going to be *the one*! That's more than ok! Drop the expectations and just let the good times roll! Let TLA love you 💋
- •Any questions?I'm here to help x