Things I Can Do While Driving
Naturally, as a (mostly) safe-driving citizen, I do not condone any action whilst driving. Be present. Be safe.
- •Put on make-upI feel that's part of a female's genetic code, right?
- •Create listsNot this one admittedly. This is coming at ya from a sauna.
- •Record a podcastThat was new! Not my greatest work admittedly, but hey.
- •Hand-jobsI never once took my eyes off the road! Related, I have phenomenal peripheral vision 😏
- •Put my ear rings in.Really, anything related to aesthetics, I can do in a car.
- •Cry.This is not a great thing to do at the wheel. That blurred vision is dangerous.
- •Take my bra off (under my clothes)Not related to the handie. Related to comfort.
- •Eat.That would be a statistic I want to see at the end of my life. How much food I've consumed at the wheel.
- •All the phone things: talk, snap, msg, social media, take photos etc.I feel like this goes without saying, but I added in case you wondered.
- •YogaUsually in an automatic. Usually on long-hauls. A hip opener or some kind of seated heart-opener!