Things I Tried + Quit
...try, try, try!
- •Krav MagaI so desperately wanted to be Sydney Bristow. If only I could stomach fighting to the death. What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter. I did try hard though. I actually think I showed potential.
- •ScrapbookingCirca the time I did things I thought were required to be/become the consummate wife. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy scrapbooking. I don't wish to offend, so let's just say it wasn't for me!
- •SkiingLook. Here's the thing. I so desperately try to ski. Skiing doesn't love me. It never really has. Fear of death doing something I don't love plays a big part! You'll find me at the cabin bar with a whiskey and poutine.
- •Rock-climbingSome might think long legs would be helpful on the rockface. I just looked like Kermit! I enjoyed rock climbing (indoors) actually, just not enough to sustain it as 'my thing'. Also I have a healthy fear of falling to my death. Not a conducive fear!
- •Grain-free eatingInclude sugar-free in that! I tried both these (at separate times) for 3+ months. Not for me. I don't believe one should be completely free of these things. Reduced, yes... free, no. I was never serious about it. I knew I'd quit.
- •to be continued...as I recall or as I quit!