After a rubbish sleep, things took a positive turn. Keepin' the feeling alive!
- •Monday morning like... I rarely do this and I'm so pleased this is how my day started
- •A little beach run with this mad bitch! Seriously, she's adorable, but she's a total nut case at the beach!
- •Ha! Even dumbass situations aren't a problem today! Missy the hoover loved my misfortune.
- •Caaa-ching! 💰 two bookings in one morning... oh happy day, oh happy daaay 🎶
- •cleaning myself with what can only be likened to as a big soapy jube candy! Smells like candy, feels like jelly, cleans like soap! OML. This just made my day (whoosh shower jelly by Lush)
- •Fave top, tove lo(ve) tunes and minimal school luggage (only one lecture today!)
- •waiting in anticipation for my stats prof. to make his comedic return for the week.
- •^^ yep! My professor has new standup material and he's so funny today! Making learning how to calculate standard deviation and z-scores enjoyable.
- •my study nook makes me so happy. I make sure to bring only positive vibes into this space. It makes studying a relative joy, especially when it's peaceful like right now.
- •I smile wide when Mis jumps into front seat and slips into the seat belt like this. Love her
- •it's 2nd solo wife night, so I'm treating myself to long overdue Maccas. Plus, it makes me happy. Evidently my flat lay 📷 skills are a bit rusty!
- •ending almost as it started: book and beverage, with a puppy curled at my feet snoozing. I'll watch a movie in a bit and melatonin my way to lalaland.
- •Also, just learned (rather ironically as this list started organically optimistic) that it's International Happiness Day.Have a splendid day my beautiful friends x