What Feminism Isn't, For Me...
[we all have our own special relationship with feminism, mine is liberal]
- •coming at tenets of feminism from a place of anger and/or aggression
- •concealing my body, shroud all that makes me deliciously 'woman''Woman' said in that primal voice! Yeah baby, hear me roar!
- •refusing gratuity, compliments or chivalry from men (or other women, or non-genderised)Unpopular opinion: I LIKE BEING WHISTLED AT!
- •judging any person for their views on equality, gender etc. I don't need to agree with you, yet my view is in no way superior to yours. Our views are just that, views (meaning).
- •a catch cry. Imma just gonna keep working fucking hard at what I do and feel good about it.Preferably to the mental soundtrack of Rih's, Werk.