What I Loved And Learned This Week.
- •LEARNED + LOVED: Ground breaking cognitive research out of UC Berkeley..The research maps where words are stored in the brain. This blew my mind both as an appreciator of words and cognitive function. I had a mental orgasm over it. http://news.berkeley.edu/2016/04/27/brain-thesaurus/
- •LOVED: this Zac Posen dress, worn by Claire Danes at The Met. #fantasygoals
- •LEARNED + LOVED: "Angels Advocate vibe..." @scottyScotty, this is awesome and has given term to the way I am! Also, I don't want to tell you (Listers) what you need to be doing with your time, but I will, listen to Mass + Volume! • https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/mass-+-volume/id1084178856?mt=2&i=367510660
- •LOVED: this list: PHOTOS AND QUOTES OF AUDREY HEPBURN FOR HER BIRTDAYI love Audrey and reading her words made me light up.
- •LEARNED + LOVED: news that the Great Debates Live will be recorded!Great Debates 69 will be debating live in Brooklyn on May 22. I'd be there if it weren't for the exorbitant expense (travel, not the show!) alas, it's being recorded! 🙌🏼
- •LOVED: the wild-ass Scavenger Hunt set-up I executed with my bro-in-law for my nephew's 8 y.o partyWe shared a bottle of champagne, all the while setting up a rad scavenger hunt that saw us launch, drive, anchor a boat, paddle a canoe, string up doughnuts and hide clues. Some of it in the pouring rain. It was rather epic!
- •LOVED: this analogy about a mom and a haircut!