Winter Looks: Get Me Into Something More Stylish Than Jeans!
First up, my guru @jeremysomething, I apologise for suggesting jeans to be un-stylish! You know I don't mean it!
- •I'm in bed right now, and thinking of what I can wear today. Admittedly I'm not going anywhere fancy, but is that reason to be forever in yoga tights or jeans?!
- •It's getting cold in Perth and I always have a default look and want to wear other, more stylish, threads!I don't 'do' winter well!
- •Hit me up with your fave looks, or looks you aspire to, that are stylish and will also keep me toasty warm!Including shoes! I'm terrible with shoes. Am I even a lady?!
- •Won't load her shoes but they were a brown bootie. So cute!Suggested by @designordie
- •Patterned pants. Adorbs! Although jeans still reign King in my book.Suggested by @designordie
- •Might not be the best if it's super cold, but a button down denim skirt is everything. Also, everything you wear with jeans will already match!Suggested by @katherinelee
- •For cold nights when you want to be Fancy.
- •For when there's a chill in the air.
- •Similar look and same model as @jpbateson 'a suggestion above!I'm all about cozy dresses, tights, boots and scarves in the winter.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Anything that includes a black leather jacket is 👌🏻in my book! I feel as though you could pull off virtually every look on my Pinterest style board! (What I love and what I can actually wear, are not always the same😬
- •Similar look, also ♥️
- •Maybe dark pants for winter, but love this look!