WORDS I LOVE & WHY
I'm going to publish this now (it's been in draft long enough) and add more later.. hell, why not, let me punch that little suggestion thingy (and you can add your favorites too)
- •Malevolentit's kinda sexy meets sophistication, meets bad.
- •DeliciousI use this adjective most when referring to non-food/beverage items. Why?.. because as far as words go, it's so goddamn delicious!
- •DiffidentI recall first learning this word and just responding, "I like that" .. and some times in life, that's all you need.
- •Specifically☺️ ...because, do you recall your first few attempts at saying this word, or have you ever heard a child try saying it for the first time? Bless.
- •SesquipedalianistI saw this word in a Jennifer Aniston movie, so there's that.. and well, just look at it. This word is all class.
- •ChurlishNot having been a churlish child, I never heard this word growing up. I heard it first watching Substitute Teacher by Key + Peele. The repeats watching that vid was not for AAron, it was to hear churlish being said.
- •ObscureThis word sounds like what it means: something odd, unknown, mysterious, hidden depths. Love it!Suggested by @emilyefrost