Books I Would Like to Live In
Thanks for the inspiration, @ChrisK - it was a great challenge!
- •Hemingway's Girl (minus the hurricane and poverty)
- •Rick Steve's guide to ItalyThe plans are already made, places vetted, I just need to show up
- •The Trixie Beldon seriesBlame it on nostalgia. I used to practice the Bobwhite calls
- •The Harry Potter series without the kidsIf I've learned anything from Scooby Doo, it's that you don't want meddling kids around when things start to get hairy
- •Pride and PrejudiceWhat can I say? It's one of my all-time faves, cliche as that may be
- •The White Trash cookbookI only want to live there long enough to understand who would make and eat cooter...and what it is