Things I Do at Parties
- •Change the musicWhen it comes to millennials, there is a 50/50 chance they listen to dog shit.
- •Use an empty beer bottle as a propI'm not a huge drinker, but I'm also not prepared to talk about that all night.
- •Make a far too offensive joke in order to establish the sense of humor of the groupThis is what funny people call, "dipping your toes in."
- •Ask people about their unclesThis is a great conversation starter. Most people have uncles and most of the time there is a story to tell about them.
- •Find out where the weed is being smoked and smoke itDrugs are great and smoking makes you cool.
- •Forget people's namesImmediately.