ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES I'VE TAUGHT MY HOUSEMATE THIS SUMMER
My housemate is from Georgia (the country, not the state!) and has lived in Germany for five years. She speaks great English but I still have taught her some funny things so far :)
- •"Don't be a drip"
- •"Don't be a drag."
- •"I'm gonna put my face on."*she loved this one. She walked through the house for 10 minutes laughing, just whispering "face" to herself over and over
- •"It's lit"
- •"Gay" in the old-timey, happy meaning.
- •"HARD pass"She loves it. She now says "pass/hard pass" to anything she doesn't want.
- •"drumstick" 🍗🍗🍗"Interesting, interesting!" she said, while smacking her thigh.
- •"Beans, beans, the magical fruit! The more you eat, the more you toot! The more you toot, the better you feel - let's have beans at every meal!"