PLACES I WILL EAT UPON RETURNING TO THE U.S
- •StarbucksYes, they have Starbucks in Germany but not in the town I live in! Plus, when they do have them in bigger cities, the menu is approx. three drinks. Not my kinda Starbucks.
- •David's DelicatessenThe only good thing about my hometown (New Buffalo, MI), besides the taco stand that is next in this list. I will enjoy a damn good latte and a Rueben here. I can't wait! This deli is my religion.
- •Rio's (New Buffalo, MI)I will eat corn tortilla chicken tacos with everything + avocados and hot sauce! Yesssss! Horchata? YESSSS
- •Buffalo Wild Wings Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)Specifically, the one in Ann Arbor on State Street. This place is the WOOOORST, I swear. But I love their wings, even when they take an hour to come to the table.
- •Frita Batidos Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)Cuban fusion burgers with spicy chorizo!! Make it loco~ I want garlic fries and a lime batido! I want twice-fried plantains!!!!!
- •The Pastry Peddler Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)Breakfast pasty. That's it.
- •BTB Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)After I get legally drunk :D
- •Panini Panini (Michigan City, IN)The bougiest place in a 50 mile radius. Love it!
- •Lollapalooza food standsGimme dat lobster corn dog. Gimme dat mango berry sticky rice. Gimme dat watermelon juice!!!!