Things That Taste Like My Childhood
Inspired by @kate81
- •Fruity PebblesStill so good.
- •Open-faced Tuna MeltsThe cheese should be browned more than this photo through, FYI
- •Cranberry sauce from a canOn chicken or mashed potatoes, or just eaten with a spoon.
- •Banana soup (banana cereal)Literally just a cut-up banana in milk.
- •Cream of wheat (chocolate or plain)Any time I took one of those state-administered, we-tell-you-it's-important-but-it's-actually-not-because-you're-in-the-third-grade standardized tests, my mom made me this to help me prepare.
- •Kids' coffee90% milk, 8% sugar, 2% actual coffee.
- •Fruit by the FootSomeone donated like 800 boxes to my elementary/middle school and for YEARS we would pretend to go to the bathroom and then just sneak into the school kitchen to eat as FbtF as we could in a believable bathroom break time.
- •Triangle tater totsThe king of the hot lunch lbvs.