Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •2 bullet points-acceptable? Too short??
- •Is it creepy to like a stranger's list?
- •I love lists!
(In the past year or so) More to come!
- •The Royal We
- •The MartianRead before seeing the movie otherwise the story won't be as compelling! The movie was good too though.
- •The Finest HoursUnlike The Martian, I read this after seeing the movie. The book expands on the rescue of the USS Pendleton and covers the rescue of the other T2 tanker, the USS Mercer, that split in two off the coast of MA. Not my all time favorite book, but it was interesting to learn more about the Coast Guard's greatest small boat rescue. Seeing the movie first helped me keep track of various characters. It was interesting to learn what parts were fictionalized for the big screen.
- •Honeymoon Hotel
- •The Bobby Bones ShowMy favorite thing to run to! The podcast cuts out most of the music & leaves all the funny & news bits. I'm sure I look crazy running, because the show makes me laugh out loud. Bonus: I get 2-3 workouts per podcast.
- •Nerdist PodcastI only listen to the interviews with people I'm interested in, but every one I've heard has been an entertaining glimpse into the backgrounds and influences of various celebrities.