MY LAST RELATIONSHIP AS A PLAYLIST
as requested by @PeteOnEarth hope this fits your fancy
- •Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5Why didn't anyone tell me how unnecessary my attendance at high school parties was. This song comprised a lot of questionable shimmying and competitive gyrating.
- •All of Me - John LegendPicture this: senior prom, froufrou red dress, slow jam comes on and every hetero couple partners up for the last dance of the night. Yeah, it was THAT cheesy.
- •Just the Way You Are - Bruno MarsHe thought he was being romantic as he lip sung this into my ear (to be fair, he was, I'm just cynical about it now).
- •Someone Like You - AdeleBack in this time we didn't have Hello to console our broken hearts, so a ballad from 21 would have to suffice.
- •These all seem pretty top 40, and for good reason: my last relationship was long enough ago during my youth when I didn't explore past the popular, mainstream music. Maybe with future relationships and subsequent lists regarding their playlists, my choices will be a little more cultured and colorful ✨