I'm not sure these are guilty pleasures, just atypical things that I enjoy.
- •Listening to Motown music.There is no explanation. I just feel slightly edgy when I sing the Temptations.
- •Not eating bananas.Love the flavor, hate the texture, but I feel morally wrong not eating one at least every few months.
- •Laughing loudly at standup comics.I am referring to practicing this in public with my headphones in, so I look like a crazy person.
- •Peace, Love, and Little Donuts.60's inspired psychedelic donut chain in the area I live. They are heaven in a box. Also weight gain.
- •Cheerwine.In the same vein as PL&LD, Carolinian drink that happens to be peddled in my hometown area. It is the best carbonated beverage in the world.
- •Talking to animals like they are humans.I have loud conversations with animals as if they were adult acquaintances. "And how was your day? That's swell. Anything new? Any big news? No? Ok."