Looking for suggestions of stuff to do in Nashville
Any suggestions are welcome
- •Catch fireflies!!!It's the most exciting time for me when I'm in Nashville in July. I live in New Mexico. We don't get them around here.Suggested by @celestestelle
- •I just moved away from Nashville. I spent 2 years there. Check out a Nashville Sounds game, go to Broadway at night to see the best and worst of humanity and spend some time in East Nashville- it is hipster territory but there's lots of great shops, restaurants, coffee and people.
- •Take a tour at the Yazoo Brewing Co.Suggested by @kate81
- •12 South- Cupcake ATM (who doesn't want to buy a cupcake from an ATM?) right by Draper James (Reese Witherspoon's store) and the I Believe in Nashville mural is on the building across the alley from there.
- •Also, try hot chicken. It's what Nashville is known for. If you're adventurous go to Bolton's or Prince's (bad neighborhood/seedy establishment) or Hattie B's if you want to play it safe. Go to a meat & three for great southern food. Any of them are good but Arnold's is my favorite.
- •YOU'RE SO NASHVILLE IF... this list I made has some good suggestions as well (sorry, they're mostly food related😳)! Enjoy your time there- it's a great city!PS McKay's is a MUST if you're a book lover!