Raising a teenage daughter to have positive self esteem
There's so much criticism and negativity out in the media now that it's so hard to make sure your child doesn't suffer from body image and other things.
- •Love them for their own person. Everyone brings something unique to this world. Embrace this.
- •Tell them how amazing they are everyday for just Being them.
- •Help them make good choices as far as eating and healthy habits. Teach them the importance of staying active - not necessarily in a gym, but going for walks or joining a sport, etc.
- •Help them know beauty comes from within and give them a good moral compass.
- •Teach them the importance of taking care of your skin at a young age. Teen acne is a bitch!
- •Positive self esteem makes everything better.