WELCOME TO MY WORLD- IN PHOTOS.
7 photos from my phone which give more insight into who I am.
- •East West Studios - where I filmed yesterday for PBS with Disney Legend Richard M. Sherman and director Don Hahn.
- •Dindi, the 3 year old koala at Healesville Sanctuary near Melbourne. He stole my heart.
- •Richard Kraft, who turned me on to this fantastic new app and made me infinitely more cool. Thanks Richard!
- •My day job is performing as Jasmine in Disney's Aladdin musical. My favorite part of this job is meeting precious little ones, like Reagan.
- •My handsome, sometimes drunk historian boyfriend, Mark Gagliardi, and me at the Drink History premiere. Make that DRUNK. (No, I'm not presently drinking.) ❤️
- •Remember the Ice Bucket Challenge?! I didn't do this to be trendy, but to support my own worthy cause- ONE STARRY NIGHT- a semi formal, star studded evening of entertainment by some of Hollywood's and NYC's finest comedians, musicians, magicians, dancers and TV/ film and Broadway actors. Come see us in 2016, &help us find a cure! #fightALS #ALSA
- •That secluded, little natural hot spring I found in New Zealand. Moments before losing the suit.