KARAOKE SONGS TO SELECT FOR YOUR ENEMIES
Let's assume your enemy is an average singer, and you are looking to destroy them through having them perform a song during a night of karaoke with mutual friends. Listen to the night grind to a painful halt!
- •What's Going On by 4 Non BlondesAll seems well until the chorus. Unless they can belt, this one is a soul crusher.
- •Spice World by the Spice GirlsThe verses are weird spoken sentence fragments! Mwahahahaha
- •A song you wrote yourself, developed karaoke graphics for, and then smuggled into a karaoke barTitle it "Don't Stop Believing" and some unsuspecting enemy will always pick it!
- •John Cage's 4'33TAKE THAT, ENEMY
- •It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Celine DionHit those high notes, sucka! No one can match this French Canadian chanteuse's phrasing: the embarrassment alone will shame your enemy into never showing her face again near you.