OTHER SUITABLE PLACES WHERE TAYLOR SWIFT CAN DO A VOGUE INTERVIEW
Taylor recently did a Vogue cover story interview at her childhood friend's wedding. Where else could she do one? http://www.vogue.com/13421986/taylor-swift-may-cover-maid-of-honor-dating-personal-style/
- •In the hospital room where her childhood friend is giving birth
- •At the Sweet Sixteen party of her childhood friend's daughter
- •During her childhood friend's make-or-break job interview
- •While her childhood friend is getting a well-deserved industry award
- •While her childhood friend is getting family photos done
- •When her childhood friend is getting out of bed on a regular weekend morning looking like a hot mess with her house in disarray
- •Whenever her childhood friend feels like she's done her makeup and hair really well, feels really cute and confident, and is heading out to see some friends she wants to impress
- •At her childhood friend's golden wedding anniversary party
- •At the deathbed of her childhood friend's beloved Nana.
- •At her childhood best friend's annual gynecological visit.
- •At the surprise engagement of her other childhood best friend, preferably after she leads the flash mob dance that she suggested to the fiancé in the first place.