Drinks With the Most Self-explanatory Names
These drinks all have their recipes in their name! What a coincidence! (No juices, we're trying for at least some creativity here, folks).
- 1.Rum and CokeRum... and Coke! Golly gee willickers, it's unbelievable that this crazy happenstance occurred!
- 2.AppletiniMartini + apples!? It must be divine intervention for this drink to have been given this of all names!
- 3.Chocolate MilkGoodness gracious me, it turns out that milk with chocolate is actually known as Chocolate Milk, a factoid I never would have guessed.
- 4.Hot ChocolateReally, person employed to name tasty liquids? Just the main ingredient and an adjective? Wow, good thing you chose to name this specific drink Hot Chocolate. Imagine if you chose to name it something like, "Lukewarm Urine!" That would have not been good luck, huh?
- 5.Mountain DewFun fact: every morning, every single elevated piece of land in the world is mined for its dew, eventually turned into this... drink? (I'm not even sure whether I like it or not, what does it even taste like, seriously!?) Anyways, good think this was named Mountain Dew, and not Root Beer. Both mined from nature, both as different as apples and penises.