BEST NATURE AROUND BOSTON
Sure you can go for a stroll in Cambridge or hit the bike path in davis square, but what if you really want to stretch the legs?
- •Walden pondGorgeous area, stay away from the screaming beach children.
- •Mt auburn cemeteryNot as macabre as you would think, plus there is a sphinx if you want a mental workout
- •Peters hill, Arnold arboretumUnreal view of boston, beautiful area
- •The fells, medfordDog paradise, also happens to be a nice place for humans
- •Noanet woodlands, Dover maSweet spot, another great view of boston. Perfect little half day hike!