Things I Tell Myself to Justify a Cab to Work
When the E train is right there...
- •I don't feel like sharing personal space right now
- •It's only $8 extra dollars and my sanity is worth that much
- •My bag is so heavy, I don't have the energy to carry it. I deserve this cab for even making it this far.
- •I'll take it on the way home
- •The paper this week is full of stories about erratic subway behavior, this is the safer choiceI know, shameful
- •I'm a successful businesswoman working in Manhattan, I can take a fucking cab if I want.When I'm feeling extra guilty obviously.