A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME 📅
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •6:40amAlarm goes off. I hit snooze a few times.
- •7:00amWake up, greet cats, check phone, roll out of bed.
- •7:00am-7:40amFeed cats, get dressed, make coffee (half & half, Splenda), make breakfast (PB & honey on whole wheat), fill water bottle, grab lunch, say good morning & goodbye to parents and dogs upstairs, leave for work.
- •8:00-8:15amArrive at work, get more coffee, go to office, get started.
- •8ish-5ishWork on any or all of the following: payroll, HR, web content management, designing flyers, catalogs or signs, ordering office supplies.
- •5:00pmPack up, drive home.
- •5:30pmGreet dogs upstairs, greet parents, check snail mail. Go downstairs, feed cats, remove shoes and jewelry, go back upstairs for dinner.
- •6:00pmDinner, small talk with parents, snuggle time with dogs
- •7:00ishBeat a hasty retreat back downstairs while parents turn on Fox News.
- •7:00-bedtimeSnuggle cats, catch up on social media, TiVo, housework, rest.
- •Bedtime (aim for 11ish, usually more like 12:30/1ish)Shower, moisturize, hit the sack. Get ready to do it all again in a few hours.
- •OTHER STUFFVolunteer church secretary, being an aunt to two teenagers and a preschooler, being a good sister and niece, and dating (if pigs ever fly while hell freezes over).