ACTUAL CONVERSATION I HAD WITH A TODDLER TONIGHT
He's three. He's usually pretty shy but he was talkative today. I was surprised and honored.
- •Him: How was your day today?(His folks are teaching him manners.)
- •Me: My day has been pretty good today. How about you?
- •Him: I've had a rough day.
- •Me: Oh no! What happened?
- •Him: My momma forgot my milk this morning so I had a rough day.So damn cute. It's amazing the little things that matter to kids that we don't even realize. A forgotten sippy cup can ruin your day!