I took the day off and went to the antique mall with my mom (among other errands & chores). She was looking for one gift. I, on the other hand, went to every booth to see what crazy stuff I could find. Here's a list!
- •Worlds biggest flask.(My hand for scale)
- •World's smallest Le Crueset.(Also my hand for scale - it fits in my palm!
- •That's a lot of foxes.It's real - I checked.
- •This suit is divine!
- •Gorgeous antique boots!
- •Bitchin' leather pants.80s era?
- •Gold trenchcoats never go out of style, right?
- •I want a landline again, just so I can use this phone!
- •Amelia Earhart luggageLooked new, and a gorgeous orange.
- •Sweet antique baby carriage.Or pram, if you're British.
- •1860s melodeonThat's what the tag said, at least. I didn't see any bellows, though.
- •Any 90s kids remember this?$65 for the display AND all the beanie babies!
- •I have no idea...
- •I love lamp.
- •I also love lamp.