Come quickly, Tuesday.
- •So I just got into it with my Mom. I read her an article clearly against Trump, from a magazine my ultra-conservative dad subscribes to, trying to show her conservative reasons not to vote Trump.It did not go over well. (http://theweek.com/articles/659320/why-prolifers-absolutely-must-not-vote-donald-trump)
- •I made the mistake of dragging Fox at the same time.You'd think I stabbed her in the chest.
- •She argued "I want you to know I listen to Fox because they report what I believe and the way I think!"Um yes, that's the problem.
- •I told her how much they lie and distort and misrepresent. She said "they all do that."No, not like Fox does.
- •I give up. She thinks in black and white and anybody with a -R beside their name is golden.I tried to tell her how much the GOP has changed and deteriorated. Again, you'd think I stabbed her.
- •I don't know who my family is anymore. Their heads are in the sand. I'm going to leave them there and forge on alone.😢