COSTA RICA 2: ANIMAL ENCOUNTERS
I met a bunch, all sweet in their own way.
- •Bebe GoatResponded to my photo request by copping a squat to pee. 😂
- •Unicorn GoatShe headbutted my friend if she stopped petting. I, on the other hand, got a nice nip on the back of my arm. She loved having her head rubbed.
- •Él GatoI don't know if it was boy or girl, but it looked like my Romeo and made me miss him. He let me pet him for awhile and meowed when I left.
- •Sweet CowShe let me scritch her head and kissed my hand. Cow tongues are scratchy like cats. Who knew?!
- •Mr. OxHis owner rode past our worksite and let us take turns riding. He was very patient and gentle.
- •HummingbirdAt La Paz, they let you feed hummingbirds. Astounding. They weigh nothing but their wings give a nice breeze.
- •Blue MorphoOfficial butterfly of Costa Rica. Such a beautiful shade of blue!
- •Toucan SamSo gentle, but scared the crap out of me every time he or his buddies would dive-bomb past my head.
- •MonkeySeeing a monkey up close was something I looked forward to the most, but it never happened. These were in an enclosure.
- •Honorable mention: LlanaA completely adorable fluffball poodle I played with, but didn't get pics of.