I just RSVPed to a costume party that takes place in August. The theme is rock & roll, but it's up to interpretation. As in, whatever "Rock & Roll" means to you. For me, it's the 80s. Here's all I can think of so far:
- •Belinda Carlisle of the Go-GosI'd carry a tambourine.
- •Robert Palmer girlExcept for the sleeves. Too easy?
- •Debbie GibsonThis one could be fun.
- •Any suggestions? Keep in mind it's gonna be hot and that I'm 44, fat and shy. I can't pull off "Like a Virgin" Madonna or Cher with her buttcheeks out. 😂
- •Joan JettI vote for going with somebody badass who actually plays/sings Rock 'n Roll
- •HeartYou and a friend could go as as a pair.
- •PinkI think it all just depends on what would be easiest with your hair.
- •BlondieSuggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •Stevie NicksYou could go very flowy with some lace and throw on a top hat with an ostrich feather. Sounds super comfy and badass!Suggested by @slikvik