I made a desk! Ok, fine, I put a prefab desk together. Still, it was fun and satisfying and empowering.
- •Behold, the box.It was $39.99, minus a 15% discount. (Ollie's is awesome). Weighed around 50 lbs., so I know this sumbitch is sturdy!
- •I opened it up, and my supervisor Romeo inspected the pieces.He said it was good to go.
- •Here's a tip I thought of:I stuck all the nails and screws in a piece of the packing styrofoam. Now I won't lose them, and they're easier to count.
- •Assistant Supervisor Max checked in mid-process.Said I was doing fine, then took a nap in my sock basket.
- •See? It almost looks like a desk already!
- •Et Voila! The finished product.That was fun, and I did it all myself with my own tools 💁🏼. My tennis elbow hurts like a mofo, though. Think I'll take some Advil and call it a night. 😴