FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELLED
So sad. All in the US, nothing recent. Adult life has so far meant being too busy and broke to travel!
- •North - Grand Rapids, MITwice, 1982 & 1987. My dad had a conference, so the rest of us tagged along for vacation.
- •West - San Antonio, TXVisiting family, 1988. We also went to South Padre Island and Corpus Christi that trip.
- •East - New York, NYCollege newspaper convention, 1994. First non-family travel. Went to the Donahue show, tried to get SNL tickets, went to Caroline's Comedy Club. Also went up to the top of the World Trade Center.
- •South - Ft. Lauderdale, FL1981, another of Dad's conferences. Sea World, and lots of time in the calmest ocean ever.
- •All this will change when I go to Costa Rica, Mexico, Belize and a few other places later this year.