Hilton Head Island, 12/30/16
Cool and windy, but beautiful as ever!
- •What a gorgeous day
- •Nope, a seagull.Fun fact: a little boy near me was chasing them, yelling "Daddy, I'm catching eagles!"
- •Nope, a sandlapper.They look like baby gulls, to me. So cute!
- •Sasquatch?Nope, a doggie too quick for me to get a pic of.
- •This looks like fun!Whether you're the front or the back. "Wheeee! Faster, faster!"
- •This kite never got too high, but it made super-cool designs.
- •I love the shapes made by the waves and wind in the tidal pool.
- •Where the river meets the sea.Tidal pool, river, same thing.
- •Do not feed the seagulls!You feed one, you get surrounded REAL quick.
- •Gulls taking a dip in the waterProbably washing off crumbs from the snack ambush earlier.