I could use some hair help!
I scheduled an appointment tonight and can't decide if I should just trim what I have or try something different.
- •Me just now:Super-fine, big cowlick up front, wavy when it's wet or when I put something in it. This pic is au naturel, just after brushing.
- •I've had this cut forever. It's easy care, which is crucial. I'm not one to fuss over my hair unless it's a special occasion.Wash & go, or gel/cream/scrunch & go are my style. LOW MAINTENANCE! 😁
- •Here are some google images I like:
- •This one might need styling daily.
- •My bangs won't do this but that's ok.
- •Not too far off from what I have now.
- •Sleeker, not as loose as the others.
- •Any other ideas?I know these girls are young, blond and skinny, which I am neither. It's hard to picture these looks with my face!
- •Try a pixie cut with long bangs!Suggested by @andlamb
- •Here's another example.Suggested by @andlamb
- •I had this one for a few years. I'm also low maintenance when it comes to hair care.I just had it layered without the bangs. I don't do bangs. Kathy Bates and I have the same face shape.Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •Layers won!Thanks for the help, li.sters!😘