I NEED TO GET SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST...
I'm not a Republican anymore. Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I was raised Christian, conservative, pro-life, republican.
- •I'm still a Christian. I'm still conservative, still pro-life.
- •But the Republican Party as it is these days is completely off the rails. Maybe it always has been.
- •It seems like it's gotten so stringent, so abrasive, so hateful, so anti-life, so anti-love.
- •There's no need for anyone to own an assault rifle or to stockpile ammo.
- •Refusing refugees and wanting to ban entire entire religious groups is so anti-American.
- •There are a million other reasons but bottom line is my conscience is moving away from the party of my upbringing and towards a more liberal, more libertarian, more human and loving stance.
- •Feels like home. It'll upset my family but it has to be done.