I USE BOTH MACS AND PCS. I PREFER...
(Ok, I'll bite, @pili_ervin)
- •MACS!I've always owned a Mac at home, going back to the 1990s. I've used PCs at work since the 2000s. I vastly prefer Macs because:
- •My iMac is perfectly integrated with my iPhone and me iPad.They share data, pics, music, notes, contacts, everything, with very little effort on my part.
- •Macs and iDevices are intuitively easy to learn, and evolve seamlessly over time. Once you learn it, you know it.Seriously, have you SEEN the crazy, non-logical, sweeping changes from Windows 95 to XP to ME to Vista to 7 to 8 to 10?! I can't find anything each time I upgrade at work. It's like having to learn a whole new system.
- •They WORK.I can count on one hand the number of times I've had to take my Apple stuff in or call customer service, for stuff beyond spilling coffee or having a power cord get frayed.
- •They LAST.I still have a 1st generation iPod Touch that's 8 years old, and still works. I use it mainly for music. I also have a 1st generation iPad that is 5 years old and still runs great, just a little slow.