IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT
- •My dad was on the phone with the church he just retired from, saying he left a computer in the office and he'll get it next time he's in town.It's beige and weighs a hundred lbs. why bother? It's utterly unusable in 2016.
- •My mom and I were in the other room, minding our own business.
- •We heard "it used to be my wife's and she couldn't remember the password so I never even used it."
- •My mom was like
- •And I laughed.
- •Then we heard "I'll get my daughter to fix it. She knows computers."
- •Then I was like
- •It was my mom's turn to laugh.
- •My dad, y'all.