Seeking information from Euro-listers!
- •Lidl is coming!
- •The first North American Lidl stores are opening next month.
- •By some miracle, one is gonna be about five minutes from my office.We never get cool stuff in my area, so I'm stoked.
- •Since this is totally new here, fill me in!
- •What's good to get at Lidl?
- •What isn't worth it?
- •Tell me about it!
- •I think their prices are fair and the way the store is set is inviting and appetizing. And it's always clean and well organized. Here in Denmark they have a large selection of bread, cold cuts, candy and cakes we can't normally buy here. I really recommend Lidl, it's a good supermarket.Suggested by @DanielaM
- •I'm not sure what sorts of products they'll have in America, but regardless they have a nice baked good/ bread sort of bakery section. Also they they tend to be quite small stores so it's a small collection of products that are usually good quality for a good price. In Europe it's a discount store that's good for all the basics.Suggested by @MaiaLS