MAGAZINES I MISS
I've always been a magazine lover. Monthly doses of inspiration, food for thought, fun ideas, and projects! Here are some favorites that aren't around anymore. Tell me yours!
- •ReadymadeSo creative, environmentally ahead of its time. Tons of projects to reuse/recycle things and make things from scratch.
- •Budget LivingThis was for fashion-forward women who were smart about money. Some great ideas here!
- •MacaddictSuch a FUN magazine. Each issue came with a CD full of shareware games, staff videos, trial software, etc. it was snarky, funny, smart, just brilliant.
- •Last but not least...my all- time favorite:
- •SassyThis helped me survive my teenage years in the rural south. It was the most diverse, open-minded, free, liberating thing I'd ever seen. I credit it with opening my mind and showing me a world outside my town. I saved the debut issue - still have it!
- •Any other magazines y'all miss reading?
- •Nintendo PowerYep. I'm a nerd.Suggested by @NumbahTwo
- •CreemThe go to magazine about rock music. I was a mostly country girl when I discovered through an ex.Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •BOPSuggested by @kate81
- •BlueprintFrom MSL.Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •LuckySuggested by @kiraandlulu