Most Confusing Candy Ever?
Delicious, but puzzling.
- •So the parents of a friend are in town from Poland. Every time they come they bring gobs of Eastern European candy to share.It's awesome. I fill my pockets every time because I LOVE trying foreign snacks.
- •Here's one I just found in my purse and tried.
- •Here's what's interesting to me:
- •It's called CRABS.
- •That is not a CRAB on the wrapper. It's a LOBSTER.Not to mention there's no seafood involved. Thankfully.
- •It has a pink shell but no strawberry or cherry flavor. Just a candy shell.So yummy!
- •The inside is cocoa/peanut flavor. Very good.
- •It's was tasty! 10/10 would eat again.