MY FAVORITE UNEXPECTED MOMENTS FROM THE CRUISE
So many surprises, I don't know where to begin.
- •I was surprised by how many shades of blue there were in the water.
- •I was surprised at how much fun it was to dress up and feel fancy. Even for one night.Me, my bro and his kids. And besides the dress-up nights, people wore whatever. Bathing suits, sundresses, flip flops.
- •I was surprised at how delicious & plentiful the food was.And the night we realized we could order cookies and milk from room service before bed? It was ON.
- •I was surprised at how much fun other people had & how creative they were.A group who had dinner near us had theme dress-up nights. Thursday was Superhero night!
- •I was especially surprised at how BADLY I want to go again!Even though my inner ears are still making me dizzy after five days back on land...small price to pay.